James R. Beuche
Phone: (734) 662-4426
James R. Beuche is the firm's senior corporate and transactional lawyer, with over 40 years of experience advising and representing commercial clients in all business sectors. Mr. Beuche acts as outside general counsel to a wide variety of industrial, technology, real estate, financial, construction and entrepreneurial businesses and institutions with focused emphasis on prompt and economical work product for complex transactions and business and tax planning.
Mr. Beuche and the lawyers under his direction in corporate law practice are committed to meeting client deadlines and budgets for the most sophisticated and innovative business transactions. The majority of the law firm’s commercial clients look to Mr. Beuche as their senior counsel and advisor. Mr. Beuche is rated AV by Martindale-Hubbell and has been named a Super Lawyer.
- University of Michigan, J.D. magna cum laude (1973)
Order of the Coif
- Harvard University, A.B. cum laude (1969)
- Michigan (1973)
Representative Community Activities
- Director of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Washtenaw County
- Director of Ann Arbor Main Street Area Business Improvement Zone
- Member of Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation Legal Committee
- Former Officer and Director of Helpsource
- Former Officer and Director of Greenhills School
- Former Officer and Director of Emerson School