About Hooper Hathaway Price Beuche & Wallace
Hooper Hathaway, a successor to one of the oldest law firms in Ann Arbor, has proudly served the community for over forty years. Initially established by Frank Stivers in 1895, the firm has grown and evolved, undergoing a series of name changes before becoming formally known as Hooper Hathaway, P.C. Purchased in 1981 by several of the shareholders of the firm, the Hooper Hathaway building, a three-story building located at 126 South Main Street, has been a focal point of Main Street for almost 200 years.
We are committed to giving back to our community and, each year, spend countless pro bono hours serving underrepresented individuals and non-profit organizations in the Ann Arbor area and beyond.